EES provides a comprehensive array of services designed to
help businesses effectively meet their staffing needs through
the employment of individuals with developmental, learning
or other disabilities. Businesses that include people with
disabilities in their workforce benefit in a variety of ways:
- Effectively meet the need for entry-level employees, reducing
turnover and employee search costs and training time.
- Gain long-term, dedicated and hard-working employees with
support and assistance provided for job training and skill
- Diversify the workforce by welcoming individuals with
disabilities and fulfilling the intentions of the Americans
with Disabilities Act.
- Maximize staff resources through effective job matching
and utilization of employees best skills.
- Demonstrate corporate citizenship and realize the benefits
of serving the community and positively impacting the lives
of people with disabilities.